Friday, January 29, 2010

Beware of Plant Food legal high

Over the last year or so, a particular "legal high" has been rapidly increasing in popularity where we live, and doubtless in many other places too. Originally labelled as "Plant Food", it's now known as "Space-E" around here. Be careful not to be confused- "Space-e" is a brand name for a herbal-based legal high stimulant; I don't think the two are the same. The plant food stuff is actually Mephedrone - apparently the body treats it in an almost identical way as methamphetamine, so the fact it's spreading like wildfire comes as no surprise.

Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's safe!

http://www.drugs.org.im/info_mephedrone.htm

In addition to the expected dangers of such a substance, such as rapid dependency and psychosis, last night I discerned a far darker side to the substance known as "Plant Food". I was invited to a small house party, where several people were partaking of the plant food. Quite a few also weren't, and we were discussing "horror stories" between us about people we knew who were hooked on the stuff. A couple of people did a fair bit over the next hour, and I started to see something deeply concerning - both these people were clearly under the influence, not just of the substances, but of demons too. The eyes are a surefire way of seeing, and as the pupils were enlarged anyway as a result of the mephedrone, it was very obvious. Someone else who had done some (not nearly as much) went into the same room as our rabbit, and she cowered away with her ears flattened - exactly how she behaved when we had a demon nesting in her room.

It had puzzled me to an extent, the disproportionately high number of people that have been getting messed up by this plant food stuff. Where we live, there have been several cases of people "losing it", being sectioned, and being rapidly addicted to a severe degree. I'm sorry to say that several people have even lost/taken their lives as a result of taking this stuff. Speaking to people from other regions reveals a similar tale.

Now, there's only one reason that people behave in this way - demonic control. And from what I saw last night, I am in no doubt whatsoever that using this plant food stuff - even just a little bit - invites a demon on board. I've never seen such a rapid demonisation through substances before. Usually one has to persist with something for a while before getting demonised. But not with "plant food".

The only explanation for this is that the product has been designed and created by way of demonic/spirit guidance, specifically as a curse. This is not such an uncommon practice as you might think! For many decades, record companies have been conjuring principalities into master recordings so that demons can follow the records into the homes of the unsuspecting public. Certain clothing manufacturers do similar things, again in order that people will unwittingly invite a demon onto themselves.

There is no shortage of demons at the moment - they have all been kicked out of the heavens, and are roaming the earth in a frenzy. This is Satan's last push to get as many humans as possible away from God and led to their deaths. It is ONLY through our actions/inactions (or those of our forebears) that demons can get a right to operate on us. They can and do trick us into doing these actions, by suggestion and temptation. These suggestions can be by means of other humans controlled by the demonic, or even whispered into our own heads directly. Learning to strengthen our will and resolve to avoid breaking integrity to God is what "fight the good fight" means.

It's a proper low-down trick to "booby trap" things in such a way as this. I guarantee that virtually no-one that's taken this stuff will realise that they've unwittingly now got a "pig in the parlour".

Beware - this is no joke: deadly serious. If you have taken "plant food", pray earnestly to God and plea for forgiveness and for the curse to be removed in the name of Jesus Christ and by the power of his sacrifice.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, oh wow. This is one of the funniest blog posts I've ever seen. You Christians don't seem to realise that you're involved in one of the biggest death-cults this world has ever seen. I feel so terribly sorry for you at this point. Demonic possession? I'm still wiping the tears away from my eyes at this point...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh dear. Looks like fundamentalist Christianity (with the emphasis on "mental") has turned you into a mouth-piece for all that's wrong with ... Well, not to put too fine a point on it, religion, religion as a means of control, propaganda, and even good old Xenophobia dressed as anti-drugs propaganda.

    Maybe you think your baseless claims (i.e. lies) that "many people have died/harmed themselves/harmed others" will warn people off this substance?

    Or maybe you think that people who dabble in drugs are *desperate* for something to come along and take charge of their lives, changing them for the better, and bringing them your message of Christianity will recruit them to your cause rather than that of a chemical bought as plant food from a website which imports kilos of the stuff from an illicit Chinese lab with no quality controls?

    Or possibly you just want to be a small-but-functional cog in a part of the pathologically-human behaviour that is the spread of misinformation, rumour and propaganda as fact just to upset someone - anyone - else's apple cart?

    Or maybe, just maybe, the more fundamental problem here is perhaps that you're now at the wrong end of a 5 day-bender on the aforementioned Mephedrone and, thanks to your human limitations, your lack of sleepyness is disguising the fact that you are now so sleep-deprived that you *really really do* think the world is made of Wensleydale cheese, and cars are actually propelled by tiny little petrochemical-slurping horsies?

    I don't know what to say - I really don't, but your blog post has actually brightened my day.

    Right, I'm off to the bathroom to knock a demon or two of my own out... ;o)

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback guys. I know it sounds pretty far out- I wouldn't have believed it myself if I hadn't seen it happen with my own eyes. I've learnt how to discern demons as a result of the stuff I've had to deal with. It's no joke. Contrary to popular belief, most of the time it's hard to tell if someone's got a demon. They prefer to "work in the dark", i.e. by being sneaky and undetected. Only on rare occasions is it proper "Exorcist" style - although I've had to face up to that as well.

    Tenchi - you're right about the death cult thing. What most people think of as "Christianity" is exactly that - a cult. It's mostly based on sun worship. The Bible warns strongly against such things. It's what "Antichrist" means. People are tricked into "worshipping Christ" when what's really going on is control & programming, part of the Babylon enslavement system. They are being led to their deaths.

    Al - you've got the wrong end of the stick. I'm not particularly anti-drugs. I'm not part of any organised religion, nothing to do with propaganda, not trying to recruit anyone into anything. I've had more than my fair share of drugs in my time, so any kind of message like that would be utter hypocrisy.

    And my claims certainly aren't baseless. I've got far more experience of drugs than the vast majority of people, professionals included, and I've never seen anything like what's happening with this "plant food" stuff. I just couldn't understand what was going on, why it was having the effect it was having, until I saw people taking it and coming under the control of demons, just like that. Maybe it's just the supply that comes to our area, but I find that hard to believe.

    It has spread like crazy here. In the space of a year, the amount of people's lives it's twisted is something else. The stuff's nowhere near as poky as crystal meth, yet it's getting a grip on people quick as you like. From school kids to full-grown adults. And something else I've not seen with anything else- hard-core dyed-in-the-wool junkies can go without their fixes, but not without their plant food. Go figure??

    I'm sharing this information solely for people's benefit. You can act on it or not as you wish. That's up to you. Most will find it completely implausible, because Satan has blinded the minds of the unbelievers [2 Corinthians 4:3]. This is why faith is needed - if you haven't got the faith to take the first steps of praying to Jehovah in Christ's name to be free of demons, then you will remain blinded to the fact that they are there.

    (Matthew 7:7-8) 7 “Keep on asking, and it will be given YOU; keep on seeking, and YOU will find; keep on knocking, and it will be opened to YOU. 8 For everyone asking receives, and everyone seeking finds, and to everyone knocking it will be opened.


    I'm glad I brightened your day. Here's a tip - try knocking for Jesus, not demons.

    ReplyDelete