Thursday, January 21, 2010

Don't get angry with humans

I've had a massive bit of clarity today from God's Wisdom, gelled after my Bible study with one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Something I've been trying, oh so hard, to cultivate as a result of dealing with my family members and friends for a long time (but often failing dismally due to my human imperfections) that now is so obvious it's a no-brainer!


I've known for a long time that they are under the influence of demons a goodly part of the time, but still my human traits have caused me to get angry with them often. This, of course, just gives demons a window of opportunity with me!


The wisdom came from a key Scripture that I've been striving to achieve for several years now, regarding the "full armour of God" - Ephesians 6:10-20


"10 Finally, go on acquiring power in [the] Lord and in the mightiness of his strength. 11 Put on the complete suit of armor from God that YOU may be able to stand firm against the machinations of the Devil; 12 because we have a wrestling, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places. 13 On this account take up the complete suit of armor from God, that YOU may be able to resist in the wicked day and, after YOU have done all things thoroughly, to stand firm.

14 Stand firm, therefore, with YOUR loins girded about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and with YOUR feet shod with the equipment of the good news of peace. 16 Above all things, take up the large shield of faith, with which YOU will be able to quench all the wicked one’s burning missiles. 17 Also, accept the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, that is, God’s word, 18 while with every form of prayer and supplication YOU carry on prayer on every occasion in spirit. And to that end keep awake with all constancy and with supplication in behalf of all the holy ones, 19 also for me, that ability to speak may be given me with the opening of my mouth, with freeness of speech to make known the sacred secret of the good news, 20 for which I am acting as an ambassador in chains; that I may speak in connection with it with boldness as I ought to speak."


It's the wrestling bit I'm talking about here. It's no wonder Jesus was able to maintain his love & composure at all times - he knew full well that it was the demonic influence causing humans to be as they tend to be.
Realise that pretty much every man, woman and child on this planet at the moment is under the influence of one or more demons, and it's easier to understand. It's not the humans themselves causing the problems per-se, but the demons that are influencing everything. "Seek first the Kingdom"- God's Kingdom will start to emerge when Satan and the demons are banished (not long now!). Since Jesus died for us, we have had authority over the demonic. Satan only maintains power by deception and trickery - it's time his cover was blown!!!


To that end, I'm going to start publishing my private journal entries, in the hope that they may be of some benefit to you readers. To date, Satan has been tricking me into keeping them private by deceiving me that I or my family will somehow suffer backlash as a result of what I post. Well too bad Satan. I know now that the only backlash will be instigated by the demonic, using poor humans as puppets. And you know what?


I AIN'T 'FRAID OF NO GHOST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment