Friday, January 1, 2010

The Danger of the "Spirit of the World"

Last night I was given a very good demonstration of just how insidious is the spirit of the world, and how even with the best intentions us humans are caught up in it.

An entertainment based on Elizabethan Christmas, with songs, readings, etc. from the time. When we go back to the pre-Victorian era, when English & Scottish tradition still fared strongly, we can see how pretty much every custom of Christmas & New Year is based on pagan or occult ritual. The business of Christmas trees, "modern" carols, etc. was brought over from Germany. More pagan ritual, just different!
The result is the same - believing we are celebrating Jesus Christ, we are actually doing things that not only offend his memory, but bring God's curse upon us AND give demons rights to act on us!

Satan's a sneaky one, and no mistake. The devil-worshippers that have run our planet for thousands of years have had plenty of time to figure all these deceptions out. And they are implementing things Satan has had aeons to think up.

After the entertainments, we stayed on at the manor house to see in the new year. I managed to avoid the new-year related stuff & whatnot, but when it came midnight and Big Ben was on the radio, everyone linked hands in a circle for Auld Lang Syne. I found myself grabbed into the circle before I knew it, and joining in. I had a slight awareness of wrong, but my sense of not wanting to offend or cause a fuss took over, and I got caught up in it.
As we sung, shaking crossed hands as is the way with Auld Lang Syne, I was painfully aware of the occult symbolism and practice of the whole business. I was also pretty certain that not a single person in the room had a clue of the true danger to themselves that performing such ritual opened up.

So it is with the world and our society. People blindly carry on with things highly detrimental to themselves without the first clue. Often, people even know, but still carry on regardless because "it's just what we do". Those behind the scenes that control society know exactly the true nature of these rituals and customs, ensuring that the populace does as much as possible, in order that it is disadvantaged; thus those in control can maintain a strong position.

No comments:

Post a Comment