Monday, December 14, 2009

What's it all about then?

It started as a quest to find out the truth about life, the universe, and everything. I started by looking into all the various religions around the world. Soon enough I realised that the Bible really and truly is the inspired Word of God. Then after some more research, I proved it to myself, in a proper scientific manner, and then there was no doubt.

My quest continued, looking into all the conspiracy theories (my brother & I have been into this stuff for years), researching history, science and theology. There are so many theories out there - which ones reflect reality? After a couple of years with my best Sherlock Holmes head on, the picture was starting to form. A bit of it from this theory, a bit more from that, and piece by piece it all started to make sense.

Originally I had intended to go for a Doctorate in Divinity. However, the harsh reality of the situation soon became apparent. We are, without a doubt, living in the Last Days. Moreover, we are at the tail end of them.

It is plainly obvious that mankind has to change, and fast, if we are to survive. But where to start? The problems are so many. All this time, God has made available the information we need to survive and thrive as a species by means of the Bible. It's for our benefit. Trouble is, we're so far gone that it's proven difficult relating to it. Through perseverance, I feel truly privileged to find that the Scriptures have been being opened up to me, and the veil over my eyes taken away.

Each day it seems, another thing makes sense. More is revealed, and mostly I write it down. Many people have been requesting that I make the things I write available online, for the world to see. So here it is. I am no better than the next person - the lessons I learn I hope will inspire you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment