Sunday, December 20, 2009

Satan, the Accuser

This morning it became crystal clear why I've been getting so much grief recently. It's the work of Satan, the original accuser, working through the demons that are beleaguering so many people.

The last 3 weeks have been a nightmare. I've had the police accusing me of things, friends accusing me of things that I've gone out of my way to ensure weren't the case, people accusing me of things to the police in order to save their sorry behinds - it's been non-stop.

Stuff like this has been going on for the last few years, since I took on battling the family demons. Now I understand why!

I also now understand what means "The name of Jehovah is a strong tower" [Proverbs 18:10]
Joining Jehovah's Witnesses is a protection against the accusations of the devil, as people know that the Witnesses live by Jehovah's standards. They are people who, out of love, have dedicated their lives to His service, respecting His Sovereignty above all others.

No comments:

Post a Comment